Players Only.

We recognized that only 1.5% of the world's professional and amateur athletes have an exclusive memorabilia deal.  Let's face it.   Not everybody is Tom Brady or LeBron James. So PlayerPawn is for the rest of us - the 98.5% of athletes in the world who have a story to tell and fans who want to own a piece sports history.

Pawn for Charity.

Raise millions with in-app instant Charity affiliation. By making it easy for your players to support charitable causes everyone wins. Raise money thousands of miles away for any event you wish to support.

Pawn for Story.

Fans want to grab every item & experience of your rookie season.  Your fans tune in for your PawnCast videos to hear your story of both the mundane and the magnificent. 

 

Pawn for Memories.

Capture your career in the moments fans want to share. Authenticity is not about merchandise but about memories, and documenting them in the network for sports pawn and perspectives.

Pawn for Glory.

Make the top 10 list of Millennial Memorabilia. With easy shares on your social networks the objects of your life help fans connect with you, your own brand.

 

Agents are welcome too, as active and creative partners in the Pawn stories and strategies yet to come. The world is waiting.  Unlock the real deal with your players, teams and the athletes about to become great.

The world is waiting.  Unlock the real deal with your players, teams and athletes about to become great.